Are you ready to join and connect with our members?
The Delaware Society of Health-System Pharmacists was established:
- To advance public health by promoting the professional interests of pharmacists practicing in hospitals and other organized health-care settings through:
- Fostering pharmaceutical services aimed at drug-use control and rational drug therapy.
- Developing professional standards for pharmaceutical services.
- Fostering an adequate supply of well-trained, competent pharmacists and associated personnel.
- Developing and conducting programs for maintaining and improving the competence of pharmacists and associated personnel.
- Disseminating information about pharmaceutical services and rational drug use.
- Improving communication among pharmacists, other members of the health-care industry, and the public.
- Promoting research in the health and pharmaceutical sciences and in pharmaceutical services.
- Promoting the economic welfare of pharmacists and associated personnel.
- To foster rational drug use in society such as through advocating appropriate public policies toward that end.
- To pursue any other lawful activity that may be authorized by DSHP's Board of Directors.
- DSHP Bylaws located here.